Monday 13 February 2012

19 Days 'til Liftoff!

One day I'm going to write more about pangolins, they're cool as. But not today.

Here's where the pic is from   
Here is a picture of my soon to be ex-workplace. I quit today, with 19 days to go until I leave for Cambodia. Have I mentioned how excited about that I am?
Anyway, it's alright, as workplaces go. My boss and my workmates are usually pretty cool. And, believe it or not, most of the customers are pretty cool too. And, as I think I said in an earlier post, the scenery is not too bad either ;-)  ...
So I suppose I will probably miss it.
As for my other job, my Sunday job, well I accidentally didn't go last Sunday because I accidentally had too much to drink and accidentally stayed out to late and accidentally didn't wake up in the morning :-/ and now I'm a little scared to go back... but I will. I need the money. But, oh man, I'm supposed to be getting to old for that sort of behaviour, surely??

Urrgh I have quite a lot of THINGS to do before leaving. I've come across heaps of blogs with helpful hints on packing lightly, which is something I really want to do. But also, I've got all sorts of STUFF that I might wish that I took if I don't take it!!
hmph I should really get of the computer and start doing some of the THINGS and sorting out the STUFF...

No comments:

Post a Comment